A Fixed Rateis applied at the time of placing the order. It means that the sender knows the exact amount of money that will be received by the beneficiary.
An Indicative Ratefluctuates according to the market forces of supply and demand. Changing market conditions affect the exchange rates continually. Upon placing the order, the Customer would see the approximate rate used, while the actual rate used will be set at the time of the money transfer to the beneficiary’s account.
Urgent - No fees & no charges. The beneficiary will receive money on the same day or on the next working day. Urgent payments are available in 4 countries.
Priority - No fees & no charges. The beneficiary will receive money within 1-3 working days. Priority payments are available in 30 countries.
Normal - No fees & no charges are made by HKDSmart BUT the beneficiary bank or an intermediary bank may deduct a fee. This fee is beyond HKDSsmart’s control and differs for each bank. The beneficiary will receive the money within 5-7 working day. Normal payments are available in 4 countries.
- Pending Approval: Waiting for registration approval from our team
- Pending Funds: How long it takes depends on the interface between your bank account to our DBS account. Normally it takes not more than a business day
- Funds Arrived: We acknowledge your funds and prepare to transfer to your beneficiary
- Transferring: Transferring your funds to your beneficiary. The time taken will depend on the flow of whichever country you send to
- Settled: Funds arrive to your beneficiary